SF70 Conical Fermenter | The Grainfather
The SF70 can be adapted to suit your brewing space with an adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. Its intuitive design, 304 grade stainless steel build, and 113° angle conical makes both fermentation and cleaning easy.
Help others choose right. Be the first to write a review!Write a review
The SF70 is The Grainfather largest and tallest fermenter yet. With a 65L capacity it’s designed to hold big batches of wort after a big brew day. The SF70 can be adapted to suit your brewing space with an adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. Its intuitive design, 304 grade stainless steel build, and 113° angle conical makes both fermentation and cleaning easy.
- SF70 body built out of high grade, 304 stainless steel
- 113° angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the cone
- Adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit
- Compatible with the GCA for accurate temperature control
- We’re confident that our products will produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why everySF70 comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Stainless steel lid with 38mm tri-clamp fitting
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Thermowell (use with GCA or thermometer)
- Cone mounted 10mm stainless steel barbed sample valve
- 19mm bottom mounted stainless steel dump valve
- Adjustable and removable legs with castor wheels
Be first to write a review about this product!
Q: Can I buy directly from you at a store?
A: We´re solely an e-commerce shop but you can chose to pick up your order at our storage. If you´re curious about a specific product or if you want a tour of MM, please contact email@example.com to book a time or to get more info. Our staff are homebrewers themselfs and use the products in our sortiment.
Q: How fast can I get an answer?
A: Fast! We have our phone hours workdays between 07.00-15.00 Phone: +4619-18 97 90. You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also DM us at our Social Media to get a quick response: Facebook or Instagram.
Q: When are my order delivered?
A: We usually ship an order within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. If you are in a hurry, choose MM-Express at checkout, then we will send you your order on the same business day if you have placed your order before 10 a clock CET. We ship our goods with Bring where the shipping time is usually expected to take between 1-2 business days, depending on the options + your order's delivery terms.