Grainfather G70 Brewing System - Bigger Than Ever
The G70 isn’t just for brewing larger batches of beer, it incorporates new design elements and expert brewing features to deliver a superior large scale electric brewing system built upon our original groundbreaking model.
BREW MORE BEER TO SHARE
With a 17kg grain capacity and 70 L pre-boil volume, the G70 brews 60L of beer into a fermenter at approx. 7.5% ABV. Perfect volume for 3 corny kegs to share!
SUPERIOR ELECTRIC BREWING
Grainfather brewing systems are electrically powered and designed to be used both indoors and out. No need for burners or hot plates. Just plug it in and brew great beer.
SURFACE-MOUNTED HEATING ELEMENT
The large heating element covers 80% of the bottom surface, reducing hot patches and evenly heating the wort. Plus, unlike other systems the element is surface mounted making clean up a breeze.
HIGH TEMP. FOOD GRADE PUMP
The strong pump delivers a robust whirlpool and flow rate is easily controlled with throttling. The recirculation pipe connects directly into the side boiler, for safer brewing with hot wort.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
We back our G70 system with a full 3 year warranty, to give you quality, peace of mind brewing.
EXPERT BREWING FEATURES:
- The built in external sight glass makes it incredibly easy to read volumes during the sparging process, contributing further to your brewing accuracy and excellent beer!
- No brewer enjoys cleaning up when they could be enjoying a pint instead. The G70 has been designed with a ‘CIP” or “clean in place’ integrated solution that utilises the recirculation arm and pump for simple and fast cleaning after each brew.
- The sight glass also attaches to the G70’s ‘clean in place’ connection for cleaning convenience
- Control the G70 remotely with a wireless internet connection via the Grainfather Community App. The sleek LCD display also provides all the important brewing info on your brew day and its PID algorithm ensure ultra accurate temperature control.
- Brew 1000’s of recipes from Grainfather users directly via the Community Mobile App or create your own and brew with advanced recipe creation and brew session tools.
- Brewing more beer means more grain and a heavy grain basket. The G70 lifting bracket has a dual design for the basket to be hoisted by two people or via a stable winch system for an individual brewer. The basket can then rest on a safety bracket that is locked into place for secure sparging.
|Power||3.2 kW (16A)|
|Amount||17 kg malt|
|Capacity||70 litre pre-boil | 60 liter beer into fermenter|
|Capacity||Minimum: 40 liter beer into fermenter|
|Weight||47 kg boxed|
Be first to write a review about this product!
Q: Can I buy directly from you at a store?
A: We´re solely an e-commerce shop but you can chose to pick up your order at our storage. If you´re curious about a specific product or if you want a tour of MM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time or to get more info. Our staff are homebrewers themselfs and use the products in our sortiment.
Q: How fast can I get an answer?
A: Fast! We have our phone hours workdays between 07.00-15.00 Phone: +4619-18 97 90. You can send us an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also DM us at our Social Media to get a quick response: Facebook or Instagram.
Q: When are my order delivered?
A: We usually ship an order within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. If you are in a hurry, choose MM-Express at checkout, then we will send you your order on the same business day if you have placed your order before 10 a clock CET. We ship our goods with Bring where the shipping time is usually expected to take between 1-2 business days, depending on the options + your order's delivery terms.