A new monk has joined the monastic order! Brew Monk Magnus, devoted to mashing, filtering and boiling in one kettle. New matte finish results in a stylish and contemporary design.
The Brew Monk Magnus is an automatic all-in-one, stainless steel brewing system, capable of effortlessly brewing up to 45 litres of wort. You control and monitor the mashing process through the programmable controller with tilted digital display. Thanks to the integrated malt pipe with telescopically adjustable malt screens, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With a capacity of 3,000 watts, which is 25% higher than current kettles on the market, you bring your filtered wort quickly to the boil.
- telescopically adjustable malt pipe and screens
- SST malt pipe holds up to 12 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
the malt pipe can easily be lifted in 2 steps thanks to the two-stage support. This reduces the risk of oxidation during sparging and is besides a lot more ergonomically while lifting.
- reinforced bottom plate
- integrated, transparent circulation pipe with litre graduation and valve; facilitates controlling the volume in the kettle and flow regulation
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with tilted digital displayprogramme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- robust bazooka filter with screw thread in stainless steel; easy to install and to clean
- removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- glass lid to monitor the mashing process
- 3 year warranty
- operating instructions available in 11 languages
|Power||Adjustable from 100 W to 3000 W, in 100 W increments|
|Material||Stainless Steel AISI 304|
|Capacity||45 litre (total volume = 52 litre)|
|Capacity||12 Kg Malt|
Be first to write a review about this product!
Q: Can I buy directly from you at a store?
A: We´re solely an e-commerce shop but you can chose to pick up your order at our storage. If you´re curious about a specific product or if you want a tour of MM, please contact email@example.com to book a time or to get more info. Our staff are homebrewers themselfs and use the products in our sortiment.
Q: How fast can I get an answer?
A: Fast! We have our phone hours workdays between 07.00-15.00 Phone: +4619-18 97 90. You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also DM us at our Social Media to get a quick response: Facebook or Instagram.
Q: When are my order delivered?
A: We usually ship an order within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. If you are in a hurry, choose MM-Express at checkout, then we will send you your order on the same business day if you have placed your order before 10 a clock CET. We ship our goods with Bring where the shipping time is usually expected to take between 1-2 business days, depending on the options + your order's delivery terms.