Designed for home brewing, the Tilt is a wireless hydrometer that lets you instantly read your brew's specific gravity and temperature on your compatible Apple iPhone/iPad or Android smartphone/tablet or Tilt Pi. Most Bluetooth 4.0+ devices will work with the Tilt. You can then optionally save the data automatically to the cloud using our free Google Sheets template or other 3rd party cloud platforms. See our Apps section for more detail.
Our goal is to help homebrewers brew better beer. The Tilt hydrometer allows you to check the specific gravity and temperature of your beer while it's fermenting, without ever having to open your fermenter or pour out any of your precious brew. This makes brewing more consistent and easy to track.
Here are some of the new features of the Tilt:
- Range: Better reception and range. With the increased transmission power your Tilt will send data through larger, thicker-walled fermenters.
- Precision: Upgraded sensors. With an improved temperature sensor and accelerometer your Tilt will operate with more precision.
- Efficiency: We've reduced power consumption so more brews, less battery.
- New Look: Newly designed custom circuit board and harness.
- NOTE! If using multiple Tilt Hydrometers for different batches of fermenting beer you must use a different color for each batch. The app will not read multiple hydrometers of the same color.
Each Tilt comes calibrated and ready to go with a pre-installed battery. Just download the free app, sanitize your Tilt, drop in your fermenter, and start taking readings with your phone, tablet, or Tilt Pi.
|Accuracy||The specific gravity is accurate +/- 0.002 within the Tilt's range of 0.990 to 1.120|
|Accuracy||The thermometer is accurate +/- 1 degree F (+/- 0.5 °C)|
Be first to write a review about this product!
Q: Can I buy directly from you at a store?
A: We´re solely an e-commerce shop but you can chose to pick up your order at our storage. If you´re curious about a specific product or if you want a tour of MM, please contact email@example.com to book a time or to get more info. Our staff are homebrewers themselfs and use the products in our sortiment.
Q: How fast can I get an answer?
A: Fast! We have our phone hours workdays between 07.00-15.00 Phone: +4619-18 97 90. You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also DM us at our Social Media to get a quick response: Facebook or Instagram.
Q: When are my order delivered?
A: We usually ship an order within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. If you are in a hurry, choose MM-Express at checkout, then we will send you your order on the same business day if you have placed your order before 10 a clock CET. We ship our goods with Bring where the shipping time is usually expected to take between 1-2 business days, depending on the options + your order's delivery terms.